[Openid-specs-ab] FYI: Authenticating with OAuth 2 in the new RESTful APIs by JONATHAN LEBLANC on APRIL 3, 2013

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:29:03 UTC 2013

© 2013 PayPal Developer

We should not be worried about looking at developer examples etc. to
learn patterns. We do that all the time. We just should be careful not
to bring them into our specs. FYI, with a brief read, the page is
describing how to obtain bearer token, and how to use it. The
"obtaining" part is a bit peculiar: it just looks like exchanging
basic token to bearer token, but I may be mistaken.