[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect and Identity Delegation

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 28 23:30:05 UTC 2013

I think I disagree with this statement.  I had thought that without an "azp" claim, there is exactly one authorized presenter - the client that requested the token.

All of this discussion does point out that "azp" truly is underspecified - which was Brian's primary observation.  Otherwise we wouldn't have experts who wrote the specs with different views on what the claim means.

                                                                -- Mike