[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages 2.4 - Clarify that additional scope values may be used (issue #829)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 28 15:26:52 UTC 2013

New issue 829: Messages 2.4 - Clarify that additional scope values may be used
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/829/messages-24-clarify-that-additional-scope

Michael Jones:

While we say that OAuth allows additional scope values to be defined and used, we don't say that OpenID Connect allows additional scope values to be defined and used.  We need to do this.

following the issue.