[Openid-specs-ab] All Implementer's Draft issues closed - specs pushed to openid.bitbucket.org

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 27 01:43:59 UTC 2013

I've pushed new builds to http://openid.bitbucket.org/ that incorporate editorial cleanups and spelling/grammar check results.  These would be release candidates except for formatting anomalies in the references and the author addresses that the new beta version of xml2rfc has introduced.  If I can't correct those quickly, I'll rebuild with the old version of xml2rfc and push out the release candidates.

                                                                -- Mike