[Openid-specs-ab] Pointing out that the UserInfo claims can be extended

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 26 00:46:26 UTC 2013

Hi Nat,

On one of the calls you'd asked me to point out in the specs that the set of claims that can be returned from the UserInfo endpoint can be extended.  I looked into doing that, and discovered that Messages, Basic, and Implicit already have this text about the UserInfo Response:

                The Claims defined in <xref target="StandardClaims"/> can be returned, as can additional Claims not specified there.

So we're already saying that the claims can be extended.

If that's not what you had in mind, could you provide alternative language that you were thinking of instead?

                                                                Thanks,