[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages 2.5: State explicitly which standard UserInfo claims can have language tags (issue #814)

Vladimir Dzhuvinov issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Mar 19 06:25:25 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 814: Messages 2.5: State explicitly which standard UserInfo claims can have language tags
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/814/messages-25-state-explicitly-which

Vladimir Dzhuvinov:

The current spec relies on developers making an assumption about which standard UserInfo claims can have a language tag and which not. It is implied that tags can be applied to the various name and address claims, but how about **profile'" and **website**?  I suggest we state that explicitly, to avoid developers making mismatching assumptions.

following the issue.