[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Write JOSE security considerations on using RSA PKCS #1 1.5 (issue #813)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Mar 18 23:20:55 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 813: Write JOSE security considerations on using RSA PKCS #1 1.5
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/813/write-jose-security-considerations-on

Michael Jones:

We need to say how to prevent the attacks on RSA PKCS #1 1.5.  We should reference other works that say how to prevent the known attacks.

Responsible: ve7jtb

following the issue.