[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] All clarify that language tag values used need not be unnecessarily specific (issue #812)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Mar 18 18:41:47 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 812: All clarify that language tag values used need not be unnecessarily specific
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/812/all-clarify-that-language-tag-values-used

Michael Jones:

I believe that we should clarify for Connect that langauge tag values should only be as specific as necessary.  For instance"en" may be used rather than "en-US".  This was explained well in this message to the webfinger list.