[Openid-specs-ab] Language Script Tags

Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS vladimir at nimbusds.com
Thu Mar 14 19:27:21 UTC 2013

Hi Justin,

You can have a look at the Nimbus LangTag library:

https://bitbucket.org/nimbusds/nimbus-langtag

It was created specifically to address our need for constructing and
parsing language tags in OIDC. Some of the parsing logic is however
found in the SDK, you'll probably have to dig for it in the source code.

Vladimir

Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : vladimir at nimbusds.com