[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Common UserInfo "verified_claims" claim? (issue #809)

Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS vladimir at nimbusds.com
Tue Mar 12 07:37:02 UTC 2013

Hi Tim,

Do you mean the case when the UserInfo claims are shipped with the ID
token?

To stress that the listed verified claim names apply only to the
UserInfo, it could be called "verified_userinfo_claims" instead. It
should be possible to insert this claim into the ID token just as any
other UserInfo claim. The total UserInfo claim count should not be
affected, and may even be reduced if people see a need for extending
"verified" to phone number as previously suggested.

Vladimir

Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : vladimir at nimbusds.com