[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 7-Mar-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 7 16:46:21 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 7-Mar-13

John Bradley
Mike Jones
Roland Hedberg
Justin Richer
Brian Campbell
Edmund Jay
George Fletcher
Pamela Dingle

Agenda:
               Implementer's Drafts
               Open Issues
               ID Tokens from Refresh Tokens
               OpenID Meeting at IETF-86

Implementer's Drafts:
               Mike published the second release candidates, per http://self-issued.info/?p=963
               We will make a go/no-go decision on the Implementer's Drafts at the meeting on Sunday

Open Issues:
               We went through the 13 issues that have been opened since the release candidate
               We agreed on resolutions for 12 and want more data about 1.  That one is:
                              #798: Messages 2.5 - Add country_code claim
                              Mike will ask Mark Wahl for the additional data

ID Tokens from Refresh Tokens:
               We reviewed the language about ID Tokens issued on the basis of Refresh Tokens at
               http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0.html#access_token_response
               We need to add that the issuer and subject need to be the same

OpenID Meeting at IETF-86:
               Roland, Mike, and John will be at the meeting on Sunday
               We will use gotomeeting during the meeting
                              We will use the Monday number