[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages 2.5 - Clarify family_name when person has multi part family name (Spanish) (issue #796)

John Bradley issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 7 11:32:18 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 796: Messages 2.5 - Clarify family_name when person has multi part family name (Spanish)
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/796/messages-25-clarify-family_name-when

John Bradley:

We need to specify that apellido paterno and apellido materno or other multi part family names may be separated by a space in the family_name claim.

The old spanish surname problem, just be thankful we don't need to specify collation rules.

following the issue.