[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages 2.5 - Define format of "email" claim (issue #795)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 7 11:31:44 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 795: Messages 2.5 - Define format of "email" claim
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/795/messages-25-define-format-of-email-claim

Michael Jones:

Mark Wahl points out that we should clarify the format of the "email" claim.  I suggest that say that an "email" claim must conform to the RFC 5322 addr-spec syntax.

following the issue.