[Openid-specs-ab] Implementer's Draft issue count at zero

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 5 11:54:01 UTC 2013

Next I will apply some quality control measures like spelling and grammar checking, checking section number references, and updating spec references.  Then I'll release candidate Implementer's Drafts.

We'll give people until Sunday to review them, and then we'll decide at the OpenID meeting before IETF whether to declare them the Implementer's Drafts.  After that, there will be a vote of the Foundation  members to approve them.

We'll run a new round of interop on these drafts.

Then, once we believe that the IETF specs we use are stable enough - particularly JWE - then we'll publish final specifications and hold a membership vote to approve them.

-- Mike