[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 10-Jan-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 10 16:16:48 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 10-Jan-13

John Bradley
Brian Campbell
Justin Richer
George Fletcher
Tim Bray
Mike Jones
Edmund Jay
Pamela Dingle
Roland Hedberg
Nat Sakimura

Agenda:
               Implementer's Drafts work status
               Test native client application status

Implementer's Drafts work status:
               Justin edited registration to track the syntax of the OAuth registration draft
               He also added grant_type and scope parameters
                              We agreed that these should be removed for the Implementer's Drafts
               We also discussed the addition that was made of the "none" authentication type
`                             We decided that this potential functionality should be explicitly discussed before being added
               We agreed that having the server return the registration parameters to the client is fine

               John plans to finish his tickets today and tomorrow
               Mike plans to do the same thing

Test native client application status:
               Pam did a demo of the native test application
               Pam still needs to do a TestFlight release
                              She agreed to do this today or tomorrow
                              Edmund, John, and George will be initial testers