[Openid-specs-ab] December 27, 2012 OpenID Connect Release

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Sat Dec 29 09:44:52 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

great work!

I took a first glance on the new offline_access scope and noticed the following typos:

Section 2.1.1

"token that grants access the End-User's UserInfo endpoint"

should read

"token that grants access to the End-User's UserInfo endpoint"

Section 6

I also assume the sentence

"When offline access is requested, a prompt, parameter value of consent MUST be used."

should read

"When offline access is requested a prompt parameter value of consent MUST be used."

I've also got a question regarding the forced user consent:

Why is the requirement for user consent relaxed for native apps?

regards,
Torsten.