[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages - Add 'prn' claim to id_token to support JWT Assertion (issue #687)

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Fri Dec 14 21:10:19 UTC 2012

My original idea is for the Client to use the JWT Assertion flow with a
current id_token to refresh it and get a new id_token. This goes back to
the session management proposal linked to within the issue. In this
case, the audience for the token really *is* the client, and an AS will
need to look for that.

  -- Justin