[Openid-specs-ab] I won't be able to make the call tomorrow.

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 03:37:08 UTC 2012

Basically, all my edits for OIDC is in. Remaining two tickets are for JWT
and the final read through for Acknowledgement etc., which should be done
just before the final.

=nat via iPhone

Dec 13, 2012 11:13、Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com> のメッセージ:

  OK, let’s cancel then.

Please continue checking in fixes for your issues this week to keep moving
us towards the implementer’s drafts.  (Thanks for the check-ins you’ve
done, Nat!)

We’ll have our next call at 3pm Pacific time on Monday.

                                                                -- Mike