[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 10-Dec-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 11 00:29:47 UTC 2012

Spec call notes 10-Dec-12

John Bradley
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay
Mike Jones
Brian Campbell
Thomas Hardjono

Agenda:
                Native Client Test Application
                Open Issues
                Editing
                JOSE Plans
                Call Times

Native Client Test Application:
                Pam has it mostly working
                She is still removing Ping-specific configuration details
                She also plans to add the configuration information for the participants' endpoints
                                Discovery will be added later

Open Issues:
                We reviewed all open issues needing edits before the implementer's drafts.
                Status was updated in bitbucket.

Editing:
                Mike requested that people apply as many of their edits this week as possible
                                to get us ready for the implementer's drafts.
                Nat expects to be able to do more this week now that he's back in Japan

JOSE Plans:
                Mike plans a minor JOSE release in the next week to define a symmetric key representation

Call Times:
                We'll move the Thursday call to 7:00am Pacific Time (one hour later)