[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID specs updated to track JWE changes

Edmund Jay ejay at mgi1.com
Wed Dec 5 21:59:20 UTC 2012

Everyone,

I've update my code to latest spec revisions also.

OP : https://connect.openid4.us
RP: https://connect.openid4.us/abrp

Roland,

The JWK names for the RSA Keys have changed.  mod => n and exp => e.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-07#section-5.3

If I use the new format, your oic tests report bad signatures.
If I switch back to the old format, most tests are OK.

-- Edmund