[Openid-specs-ab] Question to Google about redirect_uri parameter in authorization request

Breno de Medeiros breno at google.com
Wed Dec 5 16:18:39 UTC 2012

I don't think I have ever written a blog post on the evils of corporate
America. What I said about OAuth2 interoperability is an objective fact
which is not particularly harmful for OAuth2 in general but an issue for
OIDC in particular.

There is enough ambiguity in how OAuth2 deals with redirect_uri  parameter
to be a severe impediment to interoperability and a security risk. If we
wish to have a larger discussion on the issue in general I guess this is a
request that I do so disguised as a personal flame.