[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID specs updated to track JWE changes

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Wed Dec 5 10:45:05 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

27 nov 2012 kl. 01:15 skrev Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>:

> The working group wants to encourage implementers to make these changes as soon as possible so that testing can be performed on updated implementations before we publish the upcoming set of implementers drafts.  Also, if you can please send a note to the openid-connect-interop list when you’ve updated your test endpoints, that would be useful so others will know when they can begin testing the updated interfaces with your code.

I've updated my OP at xenosmilus2.umdc.umu.se to the latest version of the code (which implements the latest version of the specs).
I've also updated the test tool at openidtest.uninett.no.

The later, with a high probability, will mean that all your implementations will now *FAIL* against the test tool!!

I've checked and it seems no one (except I) have changed their client registration endpoint to return a registration_access_token for one. So are you depending on dynamic client registration it will definitely fail.

-- Roland
Roland Hedberg
IT Architect/Senior Researcher
ICT Services and System Development (ITS)
Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 68 44
Mobile +46 70 696 68 44