[Openid-specs-ab] Question to Google about redirect_uri parameter in authorization request

Breno de Medeiros breno at google.com
Wed Dec 5 00:41:18 UTC 2012

It's my reading of the OAuth2 spec that servers shouldn't break if
passed a redirect_uri on the authorization step. OTOH OAuth2 is an
spec with 'loose' interoperability targets. And that's ultimately the
motivation why OIDC needs often to go beyond OAuth2 specifications.
You don't have interoperability with OAuth2.

--
--Breno