[Openid-specs-ab] Calendar

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Mon Dec 3 15:01:04 UTC 2012

Thing is, those times are all mid-morning Eastern (9am/10am), which is
much more workable for my schedule. I believe others in this general
direction have stated similar sentiments. No time that we pick is going
to be ideal for everyone, and that's one of the reasons that I like
having the two different times during the week.

The other thing we need to ask is if the frequent phone calls are still
useful for this WG at all.

  -- Justin