[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 5-Nov-12

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Tue Nov 6 15:18:43 UTC 2012

Roland,

We'll be following a similar approach, with the hope that the generic OAuth2 stuff will be pulled into the SECOAUTH library that our OIDC code is built on top of. Right now, this does mean a breaking change of a few items:

 - changed the "type" parameter to "operation"
 - changed the "application_name" parameter to "client_name"
 - added several more optional parameters and return values (from the UMA draft)

There will probably be more items of this nature when the OAuth WG starts to really chew on it.

 -- Justin