[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 5-Nov-12

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Tue Nov 6 15:13:02 UTC 2012

6 nov 2012 kl. 14:50 skrev "Richer, Justin P." <jricher at mitre.org>:

> That approach makes sense - I created a new issue for alignment with the OAuth2 spec, and that can be the issue that tracks this change. I agree completely with the "break it only once" mindset, with the idea that if you're going to break it anyway, make sure you break it *right* so that you don't have to break it *again*.

As an exercise I'll implement the OAuth2 registration draft in the OAuth2 part of my OIC implementation.
This would allow me to very straight forward see how a profiling could/should be done.
Given that whatever the OAuth2 registration draft ends up as won't change what we (want to) have in OIC.

-- Roland
Roland Hedberg
IT Architect/Senior Researcher
ICT Services and System Development (ITS)
Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 68 44
Mobile +46 70 696 68 44