[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 5-Nov-12

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Tue Nov 6 14:50:05 UTC 2012

That approach makes sense - I created a new issue for alignment with the OAuth2 spec, and that can be the issue that tracks this change. I agree completely with the "break it only once" mindset, with the idea that if you're going to break it anyway, make sure you break it *right* so that you don't have to break it *again*.

 -- Justin