[Openid-specs-ab] [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-01.txt

Richer, Justin P. jricher at mitre.org
Mon Nov 5 22:50:34 UTC 2012

I thought of this during the merge process as well -- "associate" is a direct import from OIDC. The reasoning behind this verb is that you're "associating" a set of client metadata to a particular client identifier.

I'd be happy to change this term to "client_register" if there's consensus for a  move to that terminology.

Also, forgot to mention this before: The latest version of it will always be on my github:

  https://github.com/jricher/oauth-spec

This has the added benefit of allowing you all to fork the repo, make edits, file issues, and make pull requests against the document in between uploads to the IETF datatracker.

 -- Justin