[Openid-specs-ab] An alternative session management proposal

Casper Biering cb at peercraft.com
Mon Nov 5 14:57:04 UTC 2012

I agree with the overall architecture.

Personally I would like OPs to be able to push session changes to RPs in
this proposal as well, but I'm not 100% sure if the benefits outweighs
the increase in complexity. This should of course be optional for RPs.

In your proposal you write "Ending a session is simply calling the
Revocation Endpoint with the id_token.". We should also be able to
handle that OPs might want to confirm the revocation with the user (when
dealing with untrusted RPs).

--
-- Casper