[Openid-specs-ab] Results of session management editing session

Breno de Medeiros breno at google.com
Thu Oct 25 17:21:43 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Torsten Lodderstedt
<torsten at lodderstedt.net> wrote:
> Hi Breno,
>
> did'nt realize that. When was this decision met?

Since reasonably specific language describing the proposed mechanism
was not submitted and hence not evaluated, I believe that was not so
much a decision but a pragmatic consensus that evolved during the
regular group deliberations, i.e., via email or during the weekly
phone calls.

> Regards,
> Torsten.
>

> Breno de Medeiros <breno at google.com> schrieb:
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Torsten Lodderstedt
>> <torsten at lodderstedt.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> this draft does not describe the alternative/fallback mechanism to
>>> propagate
>>> logout events from OP to RPs via browser redirects we talked about at
>>> last
>>> IIW. When will this be added? Otherwise for none HTML 5 browsers, RPs

--
--Breno