[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 15-Oct-12

Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS vladimir at nimbusds.com
Tue Oct 16 05:57:24 UTC 2012

Thank you guys for putting the MTIs wiki together. Nicely structured.

Is request_uri deliberately omitted from the Authz Endpoint MTI?

BTW, we noticed that depending on network condition retrieval of
request_uri may slow authz request significantly to affect smooth user
experience. So I decided to allow for HTTP connect and read timeouts in
the Java OpenID Connect SDK. I suppose that's acceptable.

Also, if "nonce" and "state" are not going to be included in the request
object, there's potential for caching it. Can clients mark the object as
cacheable by appending the appropriate HTTP headers to it? Our current
retriever class doesn't support caching.

Cheers,

Vladimir

Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : vladimir at nimbusds.com