[Openid-specs-ab] Registration 2.3 typo

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 10 23:28:26 UTC 2012

There are three levels of spec releases in play:

1.  The contents of the bitbucket repository - where raw edits are made
2.  The specs released from (1) to http://openid.bitbucket.org/ - Nat runs a script periodically that snapshots (1) to (2)
3.  The specs released to http://openid.net/specs/ - We push stable, consistent, well-reviewed snapshots from (1) to (3) as it makes sense to the WG

Implementer's should generally be using (3).  But if you're living on the bleeding edge, feel free to use the contents of (1) or (2).

                                                                -- Mike