[Openid-specs-ab] Registration 2.3 typo

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Wed Oct 10 19:24:58 UTC 2012

10 okt 2012 kl. 21:15 skrev Brian Campbell <bcampbell at pingidentity.com>:

> The error/error code thing does need to be fixed in the Registration doc. However, I don't think one can say that OAuth 2.0, §4.1.2.1 defines the Registration error response. It happens to use the same two member names in the JSON response but that's a different endpoint in a different protocol with different defined error code values.

Agreed, but I think there has to be a very very good reason to deviate from what's specified in OAuth2.
Speaking as an implementer I'd prefer to keep it simple and use the same format.

-- Roland
Roland Hedberg
IT Architect/Senior Researcher
ICT Services and System Development (ITS)
Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 68 44
Mobile +46 70 696 68 44