[Openid-specs-ab] Registration 2.3 typo

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Wed Oct 10 19:15:59 UTC 2012

John fixed the "error_descryption" thing about a week ago in the source:
http://hg.openid.net/connect/changeset/f0ab70d763ffc3b8080b645a1b5f2bb3704b7e99

It's honestly a bit of a mystery to me as to when and how things get
promoted from source to the rendered versions at
http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html etc. and
then to http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html etc.
but it looks to be in the queue.

The error/error code thing does need to be fixed in the Registration doc.
However, I don't think one can say that OAuth 2.0, §4.1.2.1 defines the
Registration error response. It happens to use the same two member names in
the JSON response but that's a different endpoint in a different protocol
with different defined error code values.