[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 1-Oct-12

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Tue Oct 2 11:24:43 UTC 2012

1 okt 2012 kl. 20:01 skrev Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>:

> Interop:
>                 Edmund believes that there's an issue with Roland's test setup scripts
>                                 It's looking for an oicrp.py file, which doesn't appear to exist

Fixed

>                 Edmund hasn't started the RP tests, but plans to in the next day or two
>                 Nat will organize an interop call for this week

I have descriptions for another set of 10 RP tests ready to go, but I need to update my OP on www.kodtest.se, for the sign and/or encrypt tests to work, and I can't do that because my VPN doesn't work from here in Philadelphia.

-- Roland
Roland Hedberg
IT Architect/Senior Researcher
ICT Services and System Development (ITS)
Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 68 44
Mobile +46 70 696 68 44