[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 20-Sep-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 21 16:43:44 UTC 2012

No problem - understood.  Thanks for working on the RP test.  I see that you've added descriptions for how to test these features:
	OC4:FeatureTest-Uses Dynamic Registration
	OC4:FeatureTest-Uses Discovery
	OC4:FeatureTest-Can Discover Identifiers using URL Syntax‎
	OC4:FeatureTest-Can Discover Identifiers using E-Mail Syntax‎

That's great!

				Thanks again,
				-- Mike