[Openid-specs-ab] client_credentials grant_type

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue Sep 18 14:34:11 UTC 2012

It might be that SCIM is the right answer in many cases for something that is more directory access.

The advantage Connect might have is the claims request architecture,  signed claims, and claims by reference.

SCIM is also clearly the thing you want if you need write access.

The use case I was comparing to was SAML Attribute Query, and that is a bit more like Connect than SCIM.

I am still quite interested in how SCIM and Connect can work together.   Having a optional SCIM endpoint in Connect for on demand provisioning would be useful.

John B.