[Openid-specs-ab] URI Template in OpenID Connect Provider Configuration Response

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 01:15:50 UTC 2012

I have written a blog post on using URI template in OIdF Provider
Configuration Response.

http://nat.sakimura.org/2012/09/16/uri-template-in-openid-connect-provider-configuration-response/

In the same article, I have also created a JSON schema version of the
Provider Configuration Response as well as the parameter definitions
schema.

These could be potentially very useful for developers, as it is
arguably easier to parse than normative languages. I also started to
wonder if it would be a good idea actually to use either JSON schema
or HAL for the configuration file. I already have some good feedbacks
from developers. Some food for thought.

Nat Sakimura