[Openid-specs-ab] client_credentials grant_type

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon Sep 17 15:55:02 UTC 2012

I suspect that people doing this are going to be interested in the finer grained claims model in the request object than the predefined Connect scopes, though they may be useful in some situations.

I think what we mostly need to define is how you use the request object with the two grant types,  The UserInfo endpoint should be the same.

John B.