[Openid-specs-ab] client_credentials grant_type

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon Sep 17 13:49:34 UTC 2012

In some ways it is standard OAuth , but standard OAuth doesn't specify how identify the subject , request claims or retrieve the result.

You could do all of that from scratch, but it may be useful to use what already exists in Connect.   That could be done as part of Connect or a separate spec that profiles Connect.

John B.