[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 13-Sep-12

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 12:10:40 UTC 2012

I am not worried too much.
If the browser setting gets so restrictive that iframes cannot even read
the local storage, many apps are likely to cease to work. So, that probably
will not become the default.

On the other hand, if the use is savvy enough to set the restriction, he is
likely to be able to put his IdP in the exception list, so session
management will still work for him.

=nat via iPhone

On Sep 15, 2012, at 5:56 PM, Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten at lodderstedt.net>