[Openid-specs-ab] Announcing online JWT Debugger tool

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Fri Aug 24 15:40:56 UTC 2012

This is very cool! RS256 support would be helpful for us here. Having
the ability for it to decode without validating the signature is useful.
It's handy to get the human-readable version of the header and claims,
even when you don't care about the signature. I've tended to keep around
a small python script to do that here, but this will save a step.

Thanks, and you should post this to the JOSE list.
  -- Justin