[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 23-Jul-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 24 00:08:17 UTC 2012

Spec call notes 23-Jul-12

Mike Jones
Edmund Jay
John Bradley
Nat Sakimura

Agenda:
                Editing
                Open Issues
                OAuth
                JOSE

Editing:
                Nat just sent a version of implicit with self-issued to the list
                                People should review this
                                Nat will check this in soon
                                After review, we need to merge these changes into Basic, Messages, & Standard
                We are still waiting to make other edits until the self-issued release is done

Open Issues:
                We went through new open issues #621-631
                                People should review the comments in the issues
                John will be filing a ticket on key rotation
                Edmund wants us to specify whether JWKs and/or X.509 are mandatory

JOSE:
                Mike is wondering whether the IV should be pulled out into a separate dot-separated segment
                                It saves 17 characters for AES CBC
                                Nat thought this should wait to see whether other breaking changes are being made