[Openid-specs-ab] Session Management Spec

Emmanuel Raviart emmanuel at raviart.com
Wed Jul 4 08:18:26 UTC 2012

I am trying to implement this preliminary spec and I have a first question.

In section "4.1 OP iframe", it is written:

"The value of the aud field [in the "user_hint" ID Token], which is a
client_id of the RP, is used to set the source origin for the
postMessage request"

"The OP iframe MUST accept the postMessage from the source origin that
was registered with the client. It MUST reject the postMessage request
from other source origin."

But I don't see how the source origin is set from the client_id. Is it
the host URL extracted from the redirect_uri or is it a new item in
client registration or... ?

--Emmanuel