[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages - Request ID Token and Response ID Token (issue #608)

Nat Sakimura issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Sun Jul 1 09:01:13 UTC 2012

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 608: Messages - Request ID Token and Response ID Token
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/608/messages-request-id-token-and-response-id

Nat Sakimura:

Till recently, we only had ID Token in the response, so the current write was ok. Now, we have id_token as request as well, and we should add explanation about it.

following the issue.