[Openid-specs-ab] Session Management Spec

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:50:35 UTC 2012

Since I did not receive any additional comments,
I have committed it to the working repository (bitbucket).

HTML version is here:
http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-session-1_0.html

With it, I would like to ask the working group to consider adding the
following two items int eh OP Configuration file.

OP iframe URLThe URL from which OP iframe is being loaded. This URL
provides a page that accepts postMessage from the relevant RP iframe and
postMessage back the login status of the user at the OP.OP Logout endpoint
URLThe URL that initiate the user logout at the OP.

The name for the each variable could be something like:

op_session_iframe_url

   and

op_logout_url

Best,