[Openid-specs-ab] JWK clarification

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 27 19:50:43 UTC 2012

Maybe you're looking at an old version of the spec, Robert?  I'm pretty sure that http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-02#section-4.1.2 makes it clear that what's pointed to by the URL is a key set.  If you believe additional language is needed, please let me know what you think we should say.

                                                                Best wishes,
                                                                -- Mike