[Openid-specs-ab] require_auth_time

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Tue Jun 26 14:08:52 UTC 2012

I can only say that I wished the same reasoning was used when dealing with 'redirect_uris' and other 'space-delimited' lists.

26 jun 2012 kl. 16:01 skrev Mike Jones:

> JSON has a Boolean data type for representing logical values.  Given that this is a Boolean value and we're using JSON for our data structures, it's more natural to use the JSON type rather than to invent an ad-hoc string representation for the same thing.
>
> 				-- Mike

-- Roland
Roland Hedberg
IT Architect/Senior Researcher
ICT Services and System Development (ITS)
Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 68 44
Mobile +46 70 696 68 44