[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 7-Jun-12

Sascha Preibisch spreibisch at layer7tech.com
Fri Jun 15 20:55:05 UTC 2012

"preferred_username" for me implies that there is a non-preferred_username available too. But as far as I understand the discussion it is about the one and only username a user wants to be referred to at a RP.
This username might or might not be the same as which the RP internally refers to the user.

Therefore I would like to suggest "external_username". The name under which a user wants to be referred to outside the RP.

Regards,
Sascha