[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 14-Jun-2012

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 23:28:48 UTC 2012

=========================

Spec call notes 14-Jun-12****

=========================

Present
-------

Nat Sakimura

Pam Dingle

Edmund Jay****

Regrets

-------
Mike Jones

John Bradley****
George Fletcher

** **

Agenda:****

=======

* Interop event at CIS 2012
* Custom Schema report
* AOB

**

** **

==============

We agreed that there will be no "Agenda" per se.
Systems are displayed there so that people can "come and see".
We will prepare an explanation sheet for the visitors to see what is going
on.
A projector projecting a cycling powerpoint presso explaining the interop
would also be good.
Pam will send out a note to the interop list asking who will be there in
person so we will be able to find out how many displays etc. we need.
OC4 wiki site will be ready shortly.

Custom Schema report
=====================

**

**Edmund reported that hostname can also be passed through a custom scheme.

It is up to the app to parse the entire "string".

Thus, we can safely require "localhost" as the hostname for the self-issued
cases.  **

AOB

===

* There will be a special call for claims_in_id_token problem tomorrow 7am
PDT.

**